Share This Job With Others
nfrastructure Specialist in Oracle 10g/11g database servers
• Installing and Creating 11g databases according to OFA model
• Installing and Managing Oracle 11g RAC databases.
• 1+ year of experience in handling RAC production environments.
• Working knowledge in OEM GRID control.
• Knowledge in Data Ware house concepts and experience in managing Data Ware House databases is must.
• In depth Database and SQL Performance Tuning Hands on experience is must.
• Configuring and Administering Oracle 11g Automatic Storage Management(ASM)
• Implementation and Administration of Oracle Data guard
• Experience in Database Migration/upgrade from Oracle 9i/10g to 11g and troubleshooting post upgrade issues.
• Experience in oracle snapshots, replication and streams. (Golden Gate)
• Cloning development databases from PROD using RMAN and BCVs
• Configuring and Scheduling RMAN Backups
• Managing Database Performance using (Statspack, TKPROF, AWR, ADDM)
• Applying Oracle Patches CPU/PSU and one-off patches
• Planning for Production Storage and capacity management.
• Trouble shooting and resolving database issues.
• Database Backup & recovery hands on experience using RMAN
• Experience in writing Shell scripts.
• Hands on experience on OS (HP/AIX/Linux/Sun OS) and OS issues monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Conforming to client compliances and SLAs. Good communication and soft skills
• Hands on experience in Oracle Exadata and Oracle Golden Gate are added advantage.
Good to Have:
1) Candidate should have extensive knowledge in Oracle RAC environment.
2) He also needs to have knowledge in SQL tuning and willing to work extensively in shell scripting and SQL tuning areas.
3) He needs to have good in depth knowledge in Core Oracle DBA activities like RAC, ASM, RMAN and new Oracle technologies.