Key skills required for the job are:
- Infotainment - Automotive (Mandatory)
- Automotive Diagnostics and Measurement Calibration
- AUTOSAR Development
- AUTOSAR S/W development experience
- Must have developed AUTOSAR s/w stack components for a real project
- Experience is using AUTOSAR tool chain from commercial Tool vendors like Vector, EB, Mentor Graphics
- Development and Testing of AUTOSAR diagnostics services
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Minimum work experience:3 - 5 Years
Looking for B.e/b.tech graduates profile.