Informaticas Master Data Management (MDM) product group builds products that deliver consolidated and reliable business-critical data to improve business operations. This single view of data, also known as master data across the enterprise, helps leading firms in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy and other industries drive key business imperatives like increased revenue, profits and ROI by empowering business users with consolidated and reliable business-critical datasuch as customers, products, channel partners, suppliersand the relationships between data.Your Opportunity
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on the development of products. You will primarily work on architecting and developing new products/product features in the next generation Informatica MDM, a multitenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) master data management platform.Our Ideal Candidate
You are an independent, innovative and resourceful Development Architect with advanced problem solving skills, and enjoy working in fast paced product development organization. You are a quick learner, passionate, and experienced in developing products based on cloud. You have advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that will allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You can communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive solutions to problems.Your Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams
- Lead a team of engineers in the design, implementation and delivery of substantial software features
- Design and architect complex microservices that deliver functional Master Data Management features
- Design and architect complex non-functional features including Security / Scaling / Multi-Tenancy / High Availability / Disaster Recovery / Customizations and Zero Downtime patching
- Drive innovation and discussions to create and improve product, process and technology.
- Promote and apply engineering best-practices including code reviews, design/architecture reviews, unit testing code coverage review
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems, and demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Work in small dynamic geographically dispersed team of highly motivated and energetic professionals.
- Work with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentor junior members in the team
- Tech/M.Tech/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 12+ years of Java based enterprise software development experience
- 4+ years of cloud deployed enterprise software development experience
- Demonstrated ability to architect platforms and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to architect enterprise products
- Must be a strong individual contributor, capable of providing technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams.
- Strong Expertise in the JAVA ecosystem
- Strong "systems" fundamentals related to performance, scale and cloud.
- Strong skills in OOAD, incremental designs and microservices
- Experience with Restful web services - sync and async
- Experience with high performance service backends
- Experience with NoSQL databases (mongodb) and exposure to RDBMS.
- Experience deploying enterprise applications on the cloud uising docker/chef/kubrenetes
- Experience with multiple messaging technologies kafka/rabbitmq
- Experience using dev tools for version control, build, static analysis, debugging unit testing frameworks
- Experience using light-weight and/or agile methods
- Experience using multiple search technologies - lucene, solr, elastic search
- Experience using big data technologies Hadoop, Spark Streaming
- Experince using graph databases nice to have
- Master Data Management Domain knowledge - nice to have
- Exposure to fuzzy search & match algorithms - nice to have
- Exposure to UI design and architecture - nice to have
- Experience creating SaaS applications - nice to have
- Experience integrating with BPM engines nice to have
- Experience using Eclipse modelling framework nice to have
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization
Qualities Needed for This Jobs
Our Team -------- Informaticas Master Data Management (mdm) Product Group Builds Products That Deliver Consolidated And Reliable Business-critical Data To Improve Business Operations. This Single V
Looking for Other graduates profile.
Looking for Other graduates profile.