Share This Job With Others
- Sourcing and screening of potential IT candidates for Permanent openings with our clients.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities.
- Meet or exceed weekly expectations.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Update and track candidates in accordance to our clients standards.
- Establish relationships with consultants in specified region(s) or with specified clients.
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Track/communicate new technology trends.
- Attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected
Required Skills of Technical Recruiter
- Minimum of 0 2 of experience in the recruitment industry.
- Both Domestic and US Recruitment experience can be considered.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels.
- String experience using LinkedIn and the techniques on how to attract candidates through social networking sites.
- Needs to be a very strong communicator.
- Willing to work in the night shifts and extended hours.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
Excellent Benefits and Compensation package can be offered for the right individuals. Please contact HR at 080-65693232 or you can reach my cell 08123005500 if you need any additional informations.