OFFSHORE INTEGRATION SOLUTION ARCHITECT REQUIRED FOR PUNE LOCATION FOR KPIT
Relevant resumes can be shared at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offshore Solution Architect: Practice Development role
- Hardcore Technical skills
- Work on New Integration Tools, POC with new trends in Integration
- Flexible to work in Integration Domain and ready to learn new tools
- Work on Proposals, POC development
Experience 10years +
As an Integration Architect, he/she will part of high-performance cross-culture architect team and you focus on driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness
- Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud based services.
- Define the SOA Governance processes.
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message- and event-driven architectures
- EAI, EDI, B2B experience
- Integration Solution Architecture
- End to end Integration project implementation experience
- Integration tools( atleast 1 from each group colored)
- Microsoft BizTalk
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Web Methods
- Mule Soft
- Dell Boomi
- Oracle ICS
- Logic Apps
Looking for Other graduates profile.