Share This Job With Others
- The recruiter should have prior experience working with direct clients fortune 100 to 500 clients.
- Should be ready to work in night shifts.
- Should have prior experience working on volume based accounts.
- Should have the ability to work on database, web based and functional requirements.
- Experience with IT recruitment / US recruitment of around 2 -7 years.
- Prior experience working on direct clients.
- Strong grasps of commonly used recruiting industry jargon- C2C, 1099, W2, CTH, FTE,etc
- Understanding of common foreign national work authorisations for United States- L1, EAD, TN, GC etc
- Ability to demonstrate work experience related to Full Recruiting Life cycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, candidate submission & follow-up, etc)
- Ability to write Boolean queries and innovate search terms on commonly used job boards such as Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder,LinkedIn, Github etc
- Excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a respectable placement record at previous employers and give references for validation.
- High energy level, self-starter and comfortable working in a high-impact workplace with a small group of experienced recruiters.
- Should be an independent worker and deliver expected results.
- Ability to operate VMS portals and ATS systems will be preferred.
- If given a chance should be able to manage and guide a team of junior recruiters.