Indian Air Force Jobs for Government Lower Division Clerk Post in Delhi
Indian Air Force
Post Name : Lower Division Clerk No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/- Educational Qualification : For Lower Division Clerk : 12th pass or equivalent and must passes a speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typing on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). For Multi Tasking Staff : Matric pass or equivalent qualification. Age Limit : As on 28.05.2016 For Lower Division Clerk : 18 to 27 years For Multi Tasking Staff : 18 25 years Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years For OBC Candidates : 3 years Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination/Test. How to Apply for Air Force Recruitment : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & self-addressed envelope of size 23 cm x 10 cm bearing Rs. 25/- postage stamp send to The relevant addresses given in notification on or before 28.05.2016.
12th pass or equivalent and must passes a speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typing on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). For Multi Tasking Staff : Matric pass or equivalent qualification.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
2016-05-23 to 2017-05-23
About Indian air force
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the "A" Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron.
Problems concerning the defence of India were reassessed in 1939 by the Chatfield Committee. It proposed the re-equipment of RAF (Royal Air Force) squadrons based in lndia but did not make any suggestions for the accelerating the then painfully slow growth of IAF except for a scheme to raise five flights on a voluntary basis to assist in the defence of the principal ports. An IAF Volunteer Reserve was thus authorised, although equipping of the proposed Coastal Defence Flights (CDFs) was somewhat inhibited by aircraft availability. Nevertheless, five such flights were established with No. 1 at Madras, No. 2 at Bombay, No. 3 at Calcutta, No. 4 at Karachi and No. 5 at Cochin. No. 6 was later formed at Vizagapatanam. Built up around a nucleus of regular IAF and RAF personnel, these flights were issued with both ex-RAF Wapitis and those relinquished by No. 1 Squadron IAF after its conversion to the Hawker Hart. In the event, within a year, the squadron was to revert back to the Wapiti because of spares shortages, the aged Westland biplanes being supplemented by a flight of Audaxes.
At the end of March 1941, Nos. 1 and 3 CDFs gave up their Wapitis which were requisitioned to equip No. 2 Squadron raised at Peshawar in the following month, and were instead issued with Armstrong Whitworth Atalanta transports, used to patrol the Sunderbans delta area south of Calcutta. No. 2 CDF had meanwhile received requisitioned D.H. 89 Dragon Rapides for convoy and coastal patrol, while No. 5 CDF took on strength a single D.H. 86 which it used to patrol the west of Cape Camorin and the Malabar Coast.
Meanwhile the creation of a training structure in India became imperative and RAF flying instructors were assigned to flying clubs to instruct IAF Volunteer Reserve cadets on Tiger Moths.364 pupils were to receive elementary flying training at seven clubs in British India and two in various princely States by the end of 1941. Some comparative modernity was infused in August 1941, when No. 1 Squadron began conversion to the Westland Lysander at Drigh Road, the Unit being presented with a full establishment of 12 Lysanders at Peshawar by the Bombay War Gifts Fund in the following November. No. 2 Squadron had converted from the Wapiti to the Audax in September 1941 and, on 1 October No. 3 Squadron, similarly Audax-equipped, was raised at Peshawar.